Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

A Good Example

Hello Again,

Okay, so I've taken a couple of personals ads and ripped them apart. But below is a good example of something I actually like.



His Headline reads "Smile, Life is Good"

I consider myself a down to earth person that is easy to get along with. I enjoy going out to the movies, traveling, or simply hanging out at home. I am looking for someone with similar interests as mine. Most important I am looking for some to enjoy life with. There are so many things that I want to experience and doing them with someone by my side makes it more rewarding.


Okay, so it is a little broad, and yeah, wouldn't almost everyone say that they're down to earth ? Who would ever admit to having a broom stick up their ass ? But there really isn't a perfect ad.

This guy is 41 and not a bad looking guy.

But here is why I like his ad.....

1.) It is positive.
2.) It is short, and he doesn't attempt to describe his life story, nor does he try to describe "the perfect woman".
3.) He is broad and doesn't really go into his interests, so that there is some mystery, so that there is more to talk about with him.
4.) Doesn't bash women in his ad. Doesn't go into how "he doesn't play games".
5.)He included his pictures. A face shot and a full shot, so you know what you're getting ahead of time. And in those pictures, he isn't shirtless, nor is he holding booze or posing with other women or posing with women that are blocked out.
6.) And last but not least, he isn't trying to spout of words of wisdom here. No poetry, no quotes, no amazing, earth shattering epiphanies. The last thing I want is a man to try and spoon feed me wisdom, especially when I didn't solicit it.

So I am taking a break from the bashing, but no worries, I will be back......

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

No more bashing ... but you won't mind if I use this entry as a 'guide' to refine my approach?

That was what your earlier 'reviews' had me do ... sometimes I can be over the top with mush, and that is in real life!

Take care and be well!