Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Burned Out

Hello There My Lovelies,

I don't really know what to say except that I am burned out. I have so much reading for my classes, a lot of classwork coming up and a lot of preparing for a new job. I recently found out that I type 30wpm. I can't tell you how embarrassed I am, especially after I THOUGHT I typed 50wpm. At least thats what the results were when I took the typing test last year. It looks like I got worse after a year. :(

These last three months are going to be very long.

Today my friend Ashleigh came over and we worked out together in the weight room. Then we did sit ups. I felt better after. I normally just run or dance for exercise, but I have heard that the key to actually keeping your shape is through weight lifting.

Okay, that is all for now. I am tired and have had a long day.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Muscle controls your metabolism. The more muscle the higher your metabolism.

Whoops I did it again. Have a date Wednesday.