Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

No TGIF

Hello There My Lovelies,

So I wish I could say TGIF, but in reality, Saturday is the busiest day of the week for me. Tomorrow I have class from 9:30-1:20, dance class after that, and then work after that until midnight.

I have a lot of reading to do tonite for class tommorow in Bankruptcy Law. I can't tell you how hard it is to listen to the teacher talk on and on for hours about the law. Last Saturday I tried to get coffee before class, but there was a huge ass line out the door at Starbucks, so I had to do without. Tomorrow I will be leaving earlier.

Speaking of which, I left early yesterday for my Civil Lit class so that I could get coffee and read, and just relax. It turned out that I left my wallet at home, and couldn't even buy a snack. I just had water. It was so hard to stay away during class. Then the teacher made us get into our groups for more work. :(

It seems like I am not meant to have my coffee !

We started our group work in Civil Lit. Let's just say that I still barely know what I am doing. We are working on interrogatories, and the teacher said that he's not explaining them so that we have the chance to make mistakes. He said that he wants us to make plenty of mistakes before he goes over it. Way to make me feel like an idiot, if you ask me. I do have to say that it makes it more interesting.

I have been dancing a little more lately. I try to dance at least twice a week. I have been working more on my stomach isolations so that I can do a better belly roll. I have also been working out my upper arms a little more so that I can hold myself up a little more when I dance with the sword.

Okay, time to cut this short and have some dinner.

No comments: