Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Victoria's Secret Has a Sale !!!

Hello There My Lovelies......

I am happy because Victoria's Secret is having its Semi-Annual sale. I wait for these sales every because their bras are %50 off. I am what you would call "blessed in the chest", so I am very picky when it comes to bras and I really don't buy them anywhere except Victoria's Secret. And if you are a chica like me, you know how expensive they can be when it's not on sale.

I am sure that I could find bras elsewhere. But the problem is finding a cute style. At least Victoria's Secret bras are cute. If I go to most other stores, the bras they have there are totally unflattering, as almost as if the maker is trying to make you feel ashamed that you actually have boobs. Instead of accentuating your curves, they try to hide them. Me no likey !

My theory is that bra designers that make these bras are just jealous bitches with small boobs.

While I was there, I also bought some of their eyeliners on sale. I couldn't resist, because they were gold and silver, which would be perfect for my bellydance makeup.

What else.......... I tried to swing by the bookstore on campus and the one across the street from campus to buy my textbook for Bankruptcy Law, but they were all sold out. So is Amazon. I am not happy about that. I really don't want to start off with no book. I hope the teacher will be understanding.

Anywho, that is all for now. I am sure I'll be back on soon with a survey.

3 comments:

Mike said...

What no pictures? LOL.

Try Half.com they might have it.

Myra said...

I, too, only buy my lingerie from VS! I've purchased from high end department stores, for less $$, or even more $$, but the quality and comfort is just not there! I have bras from VS that are over 10 years old and they have retained their shape...and they are cute!

Big Mark 243 said...

This was an interesting entry. I have always wondered what women thought of men in the underwear and what not.

I don't do g-strings or bikini brief, but I do have boxers, boxer-briefs and the reg'lar old jockey style undergarments.

Jealous of your chest ..? I have always though that the designers of bra's and lingerie did that with full cupped girls in mind