Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

Contemplations........

Hello There Again My Lovelies,

I wish that I could post pics of my new hairdo, but not only does my digital camera suck balls, but I can't upload any pics from this computer. I get blocked for some reason :( Not a winning combination. I wouldn't tease any of you like that on purpose ;)

I also wanted to start another private blog. This blog is my baby. I've been loyal to it since I started writing in December 2003. I've started a juicy blog about my dating life, but that all came to an end when AOL Blogs decided to close shop. When that happened, I could've transferred it here, but I would've had to make it public while transferring the data. And that definitely wasn't going to happen ! So I just decided to stop writing in it altogether.

Now I would like to start a completely different blog. It would be private, and I would talk about painful experiences of the past. After my last relationship, I got counseling. It did me a world of good, but it was expensive. I felt so much better after, especially since I wasn't expecting that. I was raised against counselors.

I think that writing about it also helps and I think it would do me a world of good if I could have readers that could relate to me or give me insight or advice. Basically, if you are already a reader and you are not my family, just add yourself as a reader. I will also be sending out invites soon.

I will leave the other blog public until I see some readers, then I will make it more private.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Good for you.

Yeah I had another blog on AOL that I would just talk about all that stuff.

Big Mark 243 said...

I feel you about the 'shadow' journal. There are some things you need to just get 'out' and not necessarily to get advice or anything on.

I do think it is a gyp, you getting a fresh new look, and keeping THAT to yourself though!! But I understand!!
L&R
Mark

Myra said...

Then we'll just take your word that you look fabulous!! When you feel good about yourself, you exude confidence and radiance, which further adds to enhance your looks. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, you have a beautiful heart and soul!

Winivere said...

Include me in your new blog!
winivere@netzero.net