Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hey Baby, Wanna Go Someplace Quiet ?

Aloha there my Lovelies,

Okay, so I've done it. I have made my other blog private.

Here's how you get in: As long as you are not related to me, you're in. It's that simple.

I just need a place to vent, where it's kind of anonymous, where I can talk about things like boys without it being broadcasted to the public.

I emailed a bunch of people invites via e-mail. If you got it, you can read my blog if you have a gmail account. If you don't have a gmail account, you have to sign up in order to read my blog, but the good news is that it's free.

You can also add yourself to my reader list while you're there.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

If you can't get in, please let me know so I can fix the issue.

I will continue to blog here, but the other journal is probably gonna be a little more juicy.

Besitos.......

6 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I don't know what 'bositos' means. I hope it tastes good!!

Myra said...

Can you send me the link? Maybe it was on your page, but I didn't see it! Looking forward to hearing your "other" stories! Take care...

Mike said...

Thanks for the invite. Now that its private can we get rid of the word verification?

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Hey I can't read it now despite being a follower. Please send invite to my aol addressy :) Thanks chica!

dadshouse said...

juicy is good... :-P

Winivere said...

Hey, S... I am in, but I agree with Mike. Wish you woul* get ri* of the wor* verification. Grr @ you see I am missing a letter here!
XX