Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

I Can't Believe I Stooped So Low

Hello There My Lovelies,

It is not news that I am an reality TV hooch.

But I took it to a whole nother level last night. I watched Daisy of Love. If you don't know what that show is even about, then you are lucky. If you have children and they like that show, they deserve to be punished.

Not only did I watch it, but I even liked it. There is something about watching train wrecks on TV reality shows that amuses me.

I just have to say that the male contestants for Daisy are absolute tools to the tenth power. And yet, I continued to watch while I was eating chocolate.

Yes I do have a small TV addiction. I grew up without a TV in the house. Long story, but I didn't get to watch TV in my place of residence until I grew up and escaped the nest aka living on campus in college.

Speaking of train wrecks, skanks and tools, the reunion for For the Love of Ray J is on tonite.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL! I forgot to mention that sitting around, comfy and eating chocolate is good ANYTIME!

Whatever the motivation, you do like the train wrecks shows!! Those are too exploitive for me. I like stuff like 'What Not To Wear' or 'Matchmaker' ... for the competitive side, I watch 'Biggest Loser' and 'Amazing Race'

After that, I am pretty much done. Any other reality shows I just cruise for a bit then move on.