Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

If you want to know what gets my blood pumping.....


This is Eduardo Verastegui, who I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. I was not able to post a picture then, but I am now.
There are a lot of beautiful people in Hollywood. But no man in Hollywood gets a reaction out of me like this man. Not only is he some serious eye candy, but he has become a role model in my life. He now produces films and has become very religious, but he is no longer in the Hollywood scene like he used to be. He made some drastic changes in his own life when he was my age (he is a few years older than me), and because of him, I made a couple of my own drastic changes.
Yeah, he is definitely a hottie with a naughty body. He is one of the reasons I am so happy that I learned Spanish. I would rather hear his voice in his native language, much more passionate.
I definitely love me some olive-skinned men.
Eduardo is from Mexico, but the beauty of Latin America is that there are tons of hotties like him in Central America and South America as well, which is a lot of land. When I was in Spain, the Colombians were looking very good !
Okay, time to go do something productive.


3 comments:

LYN said...

HE COULD LEAVE HIS SHOES UNDER MY BED ANY DAY!!
HAPPY EASTER!

Winivere said...

I have no clue as to how you can just run off & be pro*uctive after looking at that! OMG!! Do I really want to go run to take a cold shower or do I want to savor this moment for just a little bit longer?!!!!!! LOL
XX

Winivere said...

P.S. Would love to see the new haircut. Congrats on the silvery nails & red toes. Always great to treat ourselves once in awhile. No pic of Daddy Dearest? Why don't you ever write about your mom?

XX