Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am a gum whore........

Hello There My Lovelies,

- I bought silver nail polish a few days ago, and I love it. I like how it looks. Right now I have silver fingernails and sparkly red toenails. Me likey a lot.

-I posted my resume on Craigslist along with a generic cover letter in the resume section. I actually got an e-mail response back from a bankruptcy law firm in San Leandro. It said that they are a busy bankruptcy law firm and asked if I would be interested. I wrote back and said hell yeah, bitches ! Well, not really, I was a little bit more professional about it. I have yet to receive a response. I wouldn't be surprised if I never hear back from them again. This has happened to me before where I've gotten contacted, I've responded, only to never hear from them again. If nothing else happens, I am at least happy that I got contacted. It is better to be contacted and things don't work out, rather than to never be contacted at all. At least when you're contacted, you know that your resume is interesting, and that you're qualified. In fact, getting contacted at all in this piss poor economy when you know many people are fighting for the same job is flattering.

I remember my resume a couple of years ago, no one ever called me back. So embarassing. I think that I've come a long way.

I also went back to my internship today. Now that I'm out of school (better than an orgasm) I have time to intern or volunteer. Law firms love it when they see volunteer experience. Plus when you're unpaid it's easier to get references.

What else...... yes... I am sitting here and chewing gum. If gum were crack, I would be a raging crackwhore. It is not beneath me to chew a whole back in one sitting. I can take 5 pieces of bubble gum at once and blow huge bubbles. Sometimes it gets stuck all over my face and hair.

Okay, that's all for now.

Tootles.

No comments: