Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Old Man

Hello there again my lovelies,

If any of you think that I have a twisted sense of humor, then you definitely haven't met my dad who I refer to as "my old man". My dad has got to be one of the most colorful people I know. People always describe me as quirky, and I am definitely my father's daughter.

He recently sent me a joke :

"You should go to Denny's. They are offering the Nadya Sulemon Breakfast: 8 eggs, no sausage, and the person next to you pays for it! "

I think it's hilarious when he gets pissed off in traffic. I haven't had the pleasure of riding with him recently, but it's never a dull moment if someone ruffles his feathers on the road.

But my most favorite quote of his is : I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire !

I am probably embarrassing him right now by sharing all of this, but he makes me laugh and I miss him. I only get to see him once a year since he lives in another state. I did get to see him last month, and it was nice.

I will see him again around the Holiday Season.

Always treasure family members with a sense of humor.

5 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I thought my Mom was the only person who ever said that!! In fact, when I am with my Best Sister, that is what I say about our sister, Jan!!

Good to see you and your dad are so cool!! Happy for you both.

LORENZO said...

Fathers have many memorable quotes and sayings. Your dad sounds a lot like mine with that sense of humor.All the best- LL

Myra said...

Sounds like your dad is recovering nicely...dads and daughters are special!

Jimmy's Journal said...

My father was humorous as well and he sort of reminded me of a white Fred Sanford. I miss his humor and his colorful way of describing bad driver's heritages.

Scarlet said...

Your papi sounds a lot like mine. His jokes are the best!!