Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

Juicy Meat At Midnight

Hello There My Lovelies,

So last night after work I was staaarving ! I got off work at midnight and decided to go to Jack in the Box. Gotta love Jack in the Crack. Did I tell you that it was my very first job at the tender age of 16 ? I started out as the cashier, but upon discovering my award winning personality, my boss moved me to the drive-thru, where I became the drive-thru wench.

Good times. When I started I was soooo naive, and didn't have a clue when the cooks were giving me those pervy eyes. The food was good though. A lot of items on the menu have been added since then, but the classics such as the Jumbo Jack still remain.

Which is what I had last night at midnight. I ordered a nice, juicy Jumbo Jack with no mayo and extra onions and tomatoes. I don't think a burger takes right without onions and tomatoes. I wolfed down that burger like I was recovering from a famine. It was so good.

I don't usually like to eat around midnight, but last night's burger was delish. It was so worth feeling a little bloated this morning.

3 comments:

Myra said...

I only have Jack's when I've had too much to drink and I need to sober up! Tacos...then there's all kinds of cheese and lettuce on my seat!

Big Mark 243 said...

This was a twenty something entry!! Take care!!

dadshouse said...

I love a midnight snack. And my first job was at Taco Bell. We were across the street from Baskin Robbins. We used to trade the high school workers there tacos for ice cream.

Bliss....