Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Latest

Hello There My Lovelies,

Sooooo....... I got a new haircut, and my stylist totally hooked me up. She gave me bangs, which I don't think I've had since I was a teen. So I now have layered hair with bangs. Totally in style, and me likey a lot.

My stylist is awesome, and I love my new do. I think it's muy sexy and tres chic. A lot of people have complimented me, and I have been there to accept all compliments with open arms.

I also decided to go on the prowl to see if I could score some designer handbags at ridiculous prices. I found a little shop on the street. It was a small shop called The Recession Shop. Basically the owner scored most of her goods by going to estate sales, as well as friends chipping in and throwing in their stuff. I ended up walking out of there with a nice ruby red Guess bag and a new Aldo handbag.

The lady was real nice, and ended up taking me into another room where more of her valuable items were. She showed me some beautiful old vintage expensive handbags. There was one from Neiman Marcus, and another from the designer who designed Jackie O's handbags, which is now out of business. It was a treat for me.

Anywho, that's all for now.

3 comments:

Mike said...

No fair. You can't rave about your new do and not show us.

Also I had no problem with anything you commented about. Had no idea what your second comment was talking about. So no worries.

Myra said...

I agree with Mike...pics, pics!!

Big Mark 243 said...

Estate sales are always good places to score 'gently used' stuff.

And like everyone else, expecting a new profile pic of you new 'do!