Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's Gonna Happen ?

Hello There My Lovelies,


So I am still waiting on my last grade for Advanced Civil Lit. I am also hoping that my paralegal certificate comes in the mail soon. Having this information would make me feel better when applying for legal jobs.

I also recently found out that I may not have a job in a couple of months or so. Some of our positions are going to be cut, and of course my boss can't say anything. I guess all I can do is:

1.) Cross my fingers and hope that I will keep my job
2.) Keep saving my money
3.) Keep on looking for another job

I've been doing all three. At least I have a heads up.

And of course I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Myra said...

We're all feeling the pinch of the economy. At least you are looking now...keep your eyes and ears open...always!

Mike said...

I heard from my patient the other day that law schools were starting to stagger there classes. Also that many places were cutting pay. Good luck with it all.