Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hello There My Lovelies,

Happy Easter ! I got my lazy ass out of bed and went to the church service with my friend, Shira. It was a beautiful service. I wore a brand new dress that was given to me, and I enjoyed looking at the other dresses that the ladies at church were wearing. Full of spring colors.

The sermon was nice, and after I went back to Shira's house, and her parents made a nice Easter lunch: ham, asparagus and rice. It was delish. I haven't seen her nor her parents since last year, and it was nice to catch up. They prayed for me so that I would get a new job.

The weather has been fabulous, and I enjoyed being outside.

Another thing I enjoy about Easter is the Easter candy. I go crazy for Easter candy as well as Easter decorations. I remember when my mom once had an Easter egg hunt for my brother and I when we were really little. We looked for hours for hidden eggs and candies. We also got adorable stuffed animals. My brother held onto that bunny for years.

But my favorite Easter candy, besides the malt eggs, is Peeps. I love the yellow Peeps that are shaped like chicks and bunnies. I don't like it when they color the peeps blue, pink or purple. I am a firm believer that they should only be yellow.

I have not bought any Easter candy this year, only eaten it off the desks of coworkers, or from friends' houses. But I think I will go to the stores tomorrow and start buying the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs (which my friend Ashleigh also goes nuts for) and Peeps. And that is because the stores will be marking them for between %50-75 off.

I know it's cheap to begin with, but I get a thrill off buying something already real cheap that gets discounted further.

Time to let the sugar flow through my veins again.........

Oh, and posting those pictures of Mr. Papi Chulo Eduardo Verastegui was a BAD idea. I keep going back to stare at him. Those lips........ OMG.

1 comment:

Myra said...

I believe Peeps should only be yellow too, however, yesterday I had a blue one. Only one! Talk about pure sugar...but hey, its only once a year. I like your strategy about buying candy after the holiday...on sale!