Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday....

Hello There My Lovelies............Absolutely nothing new in my world today. I watched TV all day until I had to go to work this afternoon. It was fabulous. Before I left the house, I raided the bag of chocolate chips in the fridge. Just couldn't help myself.

Ever since school got out I've been interviewing, looking for a legal job online, going to my internship, among other things. I'm kind of exhausted, but enjoying not going to class. I was so burned out this past quarter. It's such a relief to be done with classes and finally qualified under CA state law to be a paralegal.

My former professor is starting a Family Law Clinic for people who can't afford legal advice. I am looking forward to volunteering, especially since I find this to be an interesting practice of law. Also, he was a great teacher, one of those that feels we should all go to law school. Those are my favorite types.My goal is to do this clinic along with my other internship, and I hope it will work out. In this crappy economy it is important to get involved, sharpen your skills and keep your list of references up to date. I can't stress that enough, especially when it comes to interviews.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

sounds like you've got a plan ... BESITOS ..!

dadshouse said...

I'm fascinated by law. It's this great mix of right and wrong, good and bad, while acknowledging there is tons of gray area in between. Fairness is negotiated.