Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The manwhore and the cougar. RAWR !!

Hello There My Lovelies,

It is Sunday, and the weather is hot outside. I definitely need to step it up a notch and get back into working out again. I've been so busy with finish school, job searching and my internship that I haven't made it a huge priority. :( But because summer is around the corner, and I would like to look hotter, I better start getting off my ass again. I promised the lady I live with that I will dance tomorrow morning.

Today I did my Sunday morning ritual of locking myself in my room and watching Rock of Love followed by Tough Love. VH1 used to be one of the better quality stations. Now, I think it's gotten worse than MTV. But I do like bad reality TV, so whatever.

So today, I watched the Rock of Love Reunion and got to see my favorite dirty manwhore Bret Michaels in action. Seriously, what a TOOL. He has got to be the only man I know of that wears hair extensions and a bandanna. Plus he was sporting this awful facial hair that just did NOT work for him on today's reunion show. I thought his face kinda resembled a vagina. If I were one of the eliminated girls, I would've been thanking my lucky stars that he eliminated me.

This man is well into his forties, is short, his Sunset Strip party days are clearly over, Pam Anderson whom he banged on film (before the infamous Tommy Lee) is just as haggard as he is, he wears hear extensions and eyeliner, and women still line up to fight over him/bang him. And he just sits there and loves the catfights. Women degrade themselves over him. So gross, yet it's something that I can't seem to look away from, like a trainwreck. Shame on me for watching all this on the boob tube !!

While we're still talking about trashy television, there is another show that I told you I would blog about called The Cougar. Have you guys seen it ?

The term cougar is a relatively new word used to describe older women on the prowl for younger men. Like women in their forties going after men in their twenties.

Seriously, who am I to say anything. Older men have been on the prowl for young, fresh lady meat for as long as civilization, I would imagine. So, if older women want to feast on young male meat and the men like it, go for it.

But for me, I don't understand it.

I fall into the category of women that dates older. I couldn't imagine dating a man younger than me. In my experience, most men my age or younger may be sexual, but they aren't serious. They aren't really planning for the future, and are still in the party stage. Still giving high fives to their "boys", still going to Vegas and talking about the hot stripper chicks they saw. Still drinking after work, and still getting all their partying out of their system. You mention self improvement to them, and they look at you funny. You talk about spirituality and if they aren't very religious you can forget about discussing anything like that.

Anyway.... about the television show the Cougar........... This gorgeous blonde woman in her forties with four children gets to choose from a pool of 25 younger men to find the younger man of her dreams. It's so recockulous how these tools fight over her.

The show is hosted by Vivica Fox, whom I adore. She would definitely qualify as a cougar, and I am sure that men would line up to date her, but I am so glad that she didn't assume that cougar title. And I don't think it's an endearing term. It implies that they are predators. In society it is accepted for older men to date younger women. It turns them into studs. When women date younger men, it makes them look like predators, or desparate.

While being a cougar is a relatively new thing, it isn't necessarily looked upon favorably as mentioned above. Many times the woman ends up taking care of the younger guy financially. And there is a stigma about that. I tend to believe that a woman shouldn't financially support a man unless their married and he stays at home. Even then, I tend to disagree with that. But hey, that's just me.

So yeah, the lady on The Cougar already met her men, and eliminated a few of them. One of the guys actually had the gall to use a horrid, horrid pickup line on her:

" How about I give you an Australian kiss. It's like a regular kiss, but down under." Then he was so shocked when she eliminated him, thinking that they had a great vibe. He thought he approached her with such confidence, lol.

I can't wait to see how this cougar/older lady decides to feast on her prey next week.

1 comment:

Myra said...

I recorded Tough Love, and will watch it tonight. Don't care for Brett - as you said, he looks hard and worn!