Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Funfetti Time, My Babies !!

Hello There My Lovelies,

So I went to hang out with my friend Ashleigh a couple of days ago.
We were just sitting around, watching TV and reminiscing about all the dumb stuff we used to do when I felt a sugar craving coming on. I asked her if she had any junk food. She didn't have any cookies or candy lying around, but she did tell me that she had cake batter.

I looooove cake batter. I would always save a little batter for myself after I put the cake in the oven. But I never had the balls to make cake batter just to eat it.

So she goes to the fridge and pulls out the batter she made in a bowl, and it's Funfetti I think from Duncan Hines, which is my favorite kind too ! She told me she mixes in the batter with oil, but leaves out the eggs, so she doesn't get Salmonella poisoning. I thought that was brilliant ! I wouldn't have thought ahead to leave out the eggs. Part of that is because I think the eggs give it a nicer texture, and honestly, I would've risked getting salmonella for a nicer texture of cake batter. I know that isn't so smart, but you do what you have to, to get a fix sometimes.

Yeah, so we were sitting on her bed, eating the cake batter out of the same bowl with our spoons in hand. We cleaned that bowl, good too. I usually don't share food out of the same bowl, but we were so into the batter we did not give a shit, lol.

Then her boyfriend came over and brought us cookies and peanut butter M&Ms. Good man ! It was the first time I met him, which I will blog about later, but if he was concerned about leaving a good impression with her friend aka Yours Truly, he passed with flying colors.

So after my spoonfuls of cake batter, I had some Pepperidge Farms mint chocolate cookies. Then I went home and felt guilty about it while watching trashy television, aka the new show out there called The Cougar. I will definitely blog about that later as well.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

you gotta email me the info on that show ... i let it slip my mind!

sounds cute, you two eating cake batter and getting spoiled. you do know you have to work that off if you are going to still dance? LOL!