Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Slothy Saturday

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I slept in, and then went to dance practice. I dance at the yoga studio next to the Facebook headquarters here in the Bay. I haven't been there for a few months because it's a long drive and I've been lazy.

But today I went and had fun dancing. We worked on warmups, drills and a little bit of spins. Spins/turns are sexy in bellydance because you kinda kneel a little and put your hips more into it.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I am looking forward to watching Tough Love. You know what else I am looking forward to ? The reunion of For the Love of Ray J. Man, those chicks are crazy. The only person who had common sense on the show was Ray J's mom who told him " I say no to all" after he asked her to help him decide.

I am gonna miss Brett Michaels on TV though. He is my favorite man whore. I really hope he dumps Taya and does another show.

No comments: