Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Discoveries....

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I slept in late as usual and it was fabulosa ! I also finally did my laundry. I feel much better.

It's been about a month since I moved into my current place. It doesn't feel like I just moved. Although I do kinda miss my old living situation a little. I liked the apartment, and my old roommate was about my age. We were total reality TV whores, and would watch the most vapid, shallow reality TV shows together. He respected my privacy and didn't have a buttload of rules for me to follow. We weren't really friends, but I felt that we got along real well as roommates. Here in the Bay Area, landlords or people you rent from usually have a long list of demands. It's hard to find someone that understands the concepts of common sense and mutual respect. If you look on Craigslist a lot of people don't want you to use the kitchen much, if at all. I think it's recockulous. Either that, or they don't allow you to have guests.

I thought that we were going to keep in touch after he flew back to the UK. I e-mailed him, but he didn't respond. I had a feeling that would happen, so I guess filed it into "people you're supposed to meet in your life, but not meant to keep in touch with" category. Especially since he's probably going to end up moving to Australia or Asia. Chances are, I'll never run into him again, so I'm not going to try any harder to keep in touch, especially if he doesn't want to.

What else..........

Today I went to a second-hand store my co-worker recommended where you can find used high-fashion shoes, clothes and bags. It was so nice. I saw a lot of nice things. I don't believe in wearing knock-off goods. Many people do it, and to me its just like wearing any other generic item. I would rather have a real, but used Chanel bag, than a new, fake one. Besides, the fake designer bags are more expensive than any other regular styles. I think that you can score a lot of nice, real items if you are patient and know where to look. People that buy fakes say that no one else has to know it's fake, but if I am wearing a knock off item, I know it's fake. Besides, most fakes aren't even that convincing.

I also wanted to mention that while I am looking for a new job, I am also slowly learning how to solve logic games that are on the LSAT. Those games are hard, and I successfully feel like an idiot. However, if I can learn that and master the concepts early on, I could consider law school down the road, if I ever get bored in my career or want to make more money.

Anywho, tootles for now :)

No comments: