Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Other things I forgot to mention

Hello There My Lovelies.......

-- Mark. "Besitos" means "kisses" in Spanish.

-- Myra, I sent you an invite email to my other blog. I got it off your blog. If you still haven't gotten the invite, please let me know so that I may send it to you again.

As for taking away the Word Verification on my blogs, someone please enlighten me on how to do it, or where I can look for find the answer. I would love to make commenting easier for you and I know that word verification can be a pain in the padded ass. Please help me to help you.


-- And one more thing........... Like I said, I don't like to spread my political beliefs because I believe we are all entitled to our opinions............ but THIS just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up every time.

I was watching the news on the protests on torturing our enemies. There were a bunch of people protesting, as well as the ACLU. They are offended that the United States uses water boarding to interrogate terrorist suspects.

Can't the ACLU find another cause to get riled up about ? Isn't there another free speech lawsuit they could be filing ?

Here is my point of view...... Why is this a problem !?!? When we go to other countries, look at the treatment suspects get. Way worse. They don't give a shit and no one says anything about it. Look at the torture that was inflicted upon prisoners during the Vietnam war, both American and Vietnamese. How come no one ever condemned them for that ?

But here in the USA, waterboarding TERRORIST suspects is a problem ??? People who want to harm our country aren't just going to stop just because we want to be nicer to them and treat them more humanely. They are going to keep causing terror because it's what they believe in and are willing to die for the cause. If we are nicer to them, they will walk all over us. Ever think of that ????

I bet all those American protesters trying to fight for more human treatment for terrorist suspects wouldn't be fighting for that cause if they were being tortured. What's funny, is the terrorists they are rooting for don't give a shit about them, and probably want them to die as well.

This is an example of when political correctness has gone way too far.

5 comments:

Mike said...

With word verification. Hit the customize button on your blog, then the postings button, then comments. scroll down the the word verification part.

Myra said...

Thank you for the invite. I look forward to readying more about you. I like your style of writing, your life is interesting, and I believe you have a lot to say!

LORENZO said...

I heard a commentator say that waterboarding is no longer effective. Due to all the in depth analysis and talk in the media, the terrorists know that it won't kill them. Therefore, the element of fear is missing...while in other countries they chop your head off and put it on the internet for your family to view. Strange world...

Coachdad said...

Couldn't agree with you more... they are terrorists!

Big Mark 243 said...

I do think torture is wrong ... what is getting my panties in a bunch, is that they want to punish cats retroactively for following orders and working with what was allowed.

Better people and culture ... yeah, yeah. I know that America holds itself to a higher standard, but they aren't playing hide and go seek out there.

Torture is wrong, morally and ethically. It hurts when you know that you are going up against an enemy who will do what they feel is necessary, and that is something that is far worse than what your culture feels is necessary.

Very tangled web.