Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brett Michaels is a Man Slut

Hello All,

As you know, I like to watch Rock of Love with Brett Michaels, the singer in the band, Poison.

Brett Michaels is a disgusting train wreck of a man that I enjoy watching on television. I kinda like him in a wierd twisted sort of way. I like how he treats his fans and how he supports the armed forces. I think he would be fun to hang out with, but I wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole.

I do think he has a sexy voice. I do think the man eye liner works for him. I just don't understand WHY he has to wear fake blonde hair. What's next for him, implants ??

For those of you that haven't seen the show, Brett Michaels in this show is "looking for love". He has 25 female contestants that are touring with him while he performs all over the country. He is in one bus and the females are in the other bus.

Basically he votes one female off each episode until he ends up with a girlfriend. This is the third time he's done the show. You should see the type of women that end up on the show. This man is 45 years old and his female contestants are in their twenties. Maybe one or two are in their early thirties. These women are mainly single mothers that are strippers, go-go dancers or work for Penthouse. What bugs me about the women is all the catfighting. I can't stand to see women fighting over a man, while the man encourages it or does nothing about it.

I have a laugh when he talks about wanting to find true love and how hard it is for him. That is because he wants a much younger woman to give up her lifestyle to tour with him and watch him while other women throw themselves at him. He sees the women when he wants to and they come to him. If he doesn't want to see them, he can just tell his manager/sidekick not to let them in. I never saw him chase a woman or put himself on the line for someone.

While I was watching the show I realized what a hypocrite he really is. He kicked off one girl for still living with her baby's father. Yet he still lives with his baby's mama. He wants honest women that are faithful to him, yet he is going on dates with different women and making out with them. Now that I think about it, I think he is doing this show so that he can bang a fresh busload of chicks. You can't be mad at him, because there will always be women lined up just waiting to bang a rockstar. The women are willing participants.

One thing for sure is that this show makes me feel like Mother Theresa

1 comment:

LYN said...

lol!!

HE IS SEXY THOUGH IS HE NOT?? THOSE SMOLDERING LINED EYES....


WHERE DO THEY FIND THOSE WHORES ..
O0PS I MEAN WOMEN???