Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes my class continutes to suck a fat one

Hello All,

I am on 10 min break right now from my bankruptcy law class. I got into a little debate with my teacher in class today. Very interesting.

I asked her a couple of questions about the project and she did not likey. She said " I told you guys to pretend that I am on vacation and that I am not available to answer your questions, in the real world you would have to figure this all out yourself until I as the attorney get back from vacation.

 At that point I said that hypothetically I should quit the company, but I said it in a friendly manner, you know with a smile on my face. I also told her that in the real world I would have a paid subscription to the software we're using in class and call them up and ask questions, because really my questions are technical, not even really about the stuff we discuss in class.

She said that she doesn't understand why I am getting so stressed with the project and that most of this is common sense. Common sense ??? Common sense would be for her to freaking understand the software before throwing a 22 page manual for the project my way. She wouldn't really know whether my questions are common sense or not because she doesn't even know the software. We had to tell her that we weren't even allowed to turn in some of the forms because the software we're using is trial software and it doesn't allow to print without a paid subscription. Had no one told her, we would've all probably gotten docked for that.

She said that we're her "guinea pigs" this quarter for this software and project. Really ??? That makes me feel so much better. Yes, I do feel like I am being shoved up a proverbial ass right now.

::Sigh:: Time to go back to class now. Please think happy thoughts for me.

2 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

She's a heinous bitch, officially :)

Winivere said...

LOL @ teachers who think they can teach. Just try to be smarter than her. LOL
XX