Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free at last, I'm free at last...............

Hello There My Lovelies,

I am finally done with my bankruptcy law class. Praise baby Jesus, I am free !!!!!!

The exam was difficult. The questions in the exam were worded entirely differently than what I was used to reading and how the teacher lectured. Also, she also picked concepts for our essay that I didn't read up on much. I studied a lot, and I didn't have the time to memorize everything so of course I chose. And what I focused on, she did not ask. :(

However, despite all that, I think that I did fine on the exam. Even though I was unsure about some of the essay questions, I still answered them. I left no question blank. I've pulled answers out of my ass before and been lucky, so I really hope it worked this time around.

I don't know if I will get a good grade on the exam, but I do think I have a good shot at a passing grade, and that's all I care about. I just want to pass the class, and I think that I have a shot at that.

I would go and sell my godawful text book, but my teacher picked the old edition right as the new one came out, so now that there is a new version, my older version text is useless. She could have told us to wait a week to buy the newer text, but NOOOO that would've been helpful.

I have an idea. If any of you want it, I will mail it to you and pay for the shipping. But if I do that I want you to destroy it and show me the pictures of your lovely work.

Anywho, time to go do something else besides talk about this class that I hope I passed.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Sure must be a relief that the class is over...now, you just wait for the grade. I'm sure you passed!

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL! I would do that, but I can't think of a creative way to dispatch of the book!

LORENZO said...

Textbooks are one of the biggest scams going in this country. So expensive, new editions are usually not that different, and the bookstore wants to give you a fraction of their value in the buy-back line! But you do what you have to do to get through...LL