Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mmmm....beefy

Hello There My Lovelies,

I should be studying for that awful bankruptcy final on Saturday, but me no want to. That final is worth 50% of my grade and it's cumulative. There are so many practice questions, vocabulary words and class slides to memorize and none if it is sticking to my brain. I wonder how in the hell I am going to be able to pull this one off. The least the teacher could've done is give us a review study session, but NO that would be helpful, and remember, anything helpful is BAD.......

Yesterday I was so hungry so I stopped at a Korean restaurant. For those that don't know me, I love Korean food. Been eating it since I was a kid.

Anyway, I ordered Kalbi, which is Korean BBQed beef on a sizzling hot plate. It was kinda fatty but I loved it. It was expensive, but so worth it. It was sizzling, oily and the meat was fatty and I ate it all, ate all the meat of the bones and licked my fingers afterward. Writing this is making me drool all over again.

Another good Korean dish is the BBQed chicken on a sizzling hot plate.

Okay, must stop now and go study.

Did I tell you tonite is my last class for Advanced Civil Litigation ? Praise baby Jesus!
I will be through with this quarter a week from today. This quarter sure was torture. I can't wait for my last final to be over.

Okay, must really go study now.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

When I was in Taegu, the smell of kimchi was what ruined the idea of trying Korean food. That, and the thought that I may have been eating Rover or Precious (dog & cat).

Ignorant, I know. Besides, they fed me for free on post, if I wanted to sample Korean food, I would have had to pay!!