Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relaxing Massage For A Nice Woman-- Age is not important

I found this gem of an ad on Craigs List under the M4W section. I get such a kick out of those ads. But this one made me chuckle. My translations are in caps.


I like to give nice relaxing massage to nice woman that also love good massage. I NO SPEAK ENGLISH. I can host or come to you for the massage. HOST ? LOL
I use good organic massage oil with good skilled hands, to make the body and mind feel good and relax from the head to toe. I WILL TOUCH YOUR NAUGHTY PARTS I don't charge for the massage since I like to give good massages for fun BECAUSE I AM A SEX PERVERT. I am good looking young male, fit, very clean and respectful EXCEPT FOR WHEN I TRY TO TOUCH YOUR NAUGHTY PARTS. Your age is not important to me BECAUSE I WILL DO ANYTHING WITH A HEARTBEAT. Look forward to hear from you.

3 comments:

Mike said...

ROFLMAO!!! That's classic.

Big Mark 243 said...

This was hard to believe!

Myra said...

Kinda desperate, huh?