Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Exhausted

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today was a busy day. I spent the morning hauling half of my stuff to storage. I swear, sometimes a storage can make a world of a difference. I feel like there is less clutter in my life, which is the feeling that I was going for.

I then tried to get my information off my harddrive from my 5 year old Dell laptop that crapped out on me last year. I am thinking about buying a new laptop soon.

The weather here is rainy and stormy, which is good. California is experiencing a drought and our Governator says that we may have to start rationing our water supply. Unfortunately this rainy weather we're getting won't be enough because we've been having dry spells for the last three years.

Speaking of our governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, I hear that he may return to Hollywood after his term is up. I hope he does. I was an Arnold fan when he was in Hollywood. I've always wanted to hear him say the word "gubernatorial". My mom is a total Arnold fan, and basically we're just proud that an Austrian made it into office.

Anywho, time to log off and start working on more productive things such as that ugly bankruptcy project.

Tootles.......

No comments: