Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Brief Update

Hello There My Lovelies.......................

Just a quick update....................

Last nite was my last class in Advanced Civil Litigation. We had mock depositions and I one of the ones being deposed. That was kind of fun, although I know I wouldn't say such a thing in real life. We also had pizza and cupcakes, and those that know me know that I can never say no to a cupcake. I enjoyed that last class. At first I thought my teacher was grumpy and didn't really like teaching. But last night, I saw that he is a nice guy and does enjoy teaching.

Tomorrow, I have a final in Bankruptcy Law. In case I didn't make it clear before, BANKRUPTCY LAW SUCKS HUGE HAIRY DONKEY SCHLONG. And the sad thing about it, is that I would probably would enjoy the subject matter so much more if my teacher used a different teaching method. I enjoyed watching proceedings in court. I don't know how well I will do tomorrow. I just know that it is so easy for me to forget the concepts.

And one more thing before I go.............. today I bought Girl Scout cookies. We all have our favorites, and mine are the Thin Mints. I could eat a whole box in one sitting without batting an eyelash. I know because I did that last year. Since then I decided I wasn't going to buy anymore. But today a cute girl came up to me, I had the cash and I figured why the hell not. My ass will be much fatter for it, I am sure, but hey, it's for a good cause. Ah, who am I kidding, when it comes down to it Thin Mints are my crack cocaine, and this weekend it looks like I will be a crack whore in my room while I watch trashy television. Speaking of trash, Brett Michaels will be on, on Sunday. I am interested in seeing all the humiliating rituals he'll be subjecting his whores, oops I mean girlfriends to. Looks like from the previews he made them write songs for him. How narcissistic can he be ? Maybe it's not such a bad thing, maybe I will demand all of my potential suitors to shower me with compliments, write me poetry and worship me for the goddess that I am.

Nah, maybe not.

Okay, time to get back to studying.

Tootles.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Good luck on your test.