Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How to get free rent in a recession

Hello There My Lovelies,

I am scouring Craigs List on a daily basis to see what rooms are available for rent. Im not looking to move immediately or anything like that. It's just that looking at the ads every day give me an idea of what's out there, what is a reasonable rate, and kinds of people are renting. I would like my own place when I can afford it.

Let me tell you that there is no shortage of male perverts/horndogs/whatever offering their place free of rent in exchange for some boning. But of course they don't say " Free from in exchange for bumping uglies when I want it." They usually say things like " Free rent in exchange for companionship" or "looking for an attractive woman to do the housework."

Below is the Craig's List ad du jour that I found. I did not like his tone. I am curious if any chica would take him up on his offer.

Anywho, for your viewing pleasure :

I am a late 20's professional who is looking for a cute girl to take care of the cooking, massaging and cleaning in exchange for FREE RENT. I travel often for work so I would need someone to take care of the place while I am there and when I am gone. You would have your own bedroom in a 3 bedroom house in downtown San Jose, with attached bathroom and large closet. You would have total access to the entire house house and yard. Most pets are ok as well. I expect a lot with this arrangement but think for the right girl, it is a great deal. I am going to be very picky obviously so let me know why you would be a good fit. The place is currently being remodeled so I would need to know your timeline on moving. If interested, send me an email with some info about you and some pics. I will get back to you quickly if interested. Thank you

Methinks he is ugly, and has faced so much rejection from women already that he is using his house to allow him to be choosy and do the rejecting.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Methinks he wants more than a hand job for rent.

Big Mark 243 said...

2nd that notion!

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

It's funny that prostitution has changed its format: instead of money, you can get a roof over your head for boning an ugly man.