Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is it...........

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I will be taking my last final, which is in Advanced Civil Lit. I just want it to be over. I took two classes this quarter and luckily I took the harder final first, which as you all know was in Bankruptcy Law. Man, did that class suck the life force out of me.

The funny thing is that the teacher told us to e-mail her for our grade, but then added it with "but, don't expect me to answer right away because I will be going in for surgery and I don't know when I can answer." Thanks, very helpful. I definitely won't even bother. Luckily the new quarter will start in two weeks and by then the grades should be posted. I will be happy if I passed the class. I am just thrilled I don't have to do any bullshit projects from her anymore. If you are going to throw monkey wrenches at me, at least be my employer and pay me a salary and benefits.

Now that classes are over, I will be going back to my internship at Public Defender's Office. I had to take a break to get through classes and move out of my old place. I am looking forward to getting back to the daily grind over there. I've been off for about a month and hope that my position is still there and that there is plenty of work to do.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: