Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy

Hello There My Lovelies,

So my day started early today. I filed for graduation, and I also stopped to have a chat with my Bankruptcy Law teacher. Turns out she's never even used the software she expects us to use for the project and wants us to ask each other for help. I don't understand, but I don't have any energy left to argue or cause a stir. I just need to pass the class so I can finally get out of the program. I guess I must've swallowed the "I don't give a fuck" pill.

But I did feel a little better after talking to her. She said that as long as I explain my answers, I'll be fine. She's not necessarily looking for the correct data to be entered in, as long as we explain our answers. Since she explained it that way, I feel like I have a shot at getting a decent grade. Now I just need to start studying for our final in a couple of weeks.

I also went to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. Turns out that I have a receding gumline, and need to take skin from my mouth and fill it in. Oral surgery that is going to cost me since our insurance at work sucks huge donkey dong. I am so not looking forward to that, but such is life.

Right now I am at my grandma's house, visiting her, my grandpa and my dad. We had dinner together and chocolate silk pie with oreo cookie crust, whipped cream and strawberries for desert. That was so delicious.

It's nice to see them, and my grandma got a new dog. She got a poodle from the animal shelter named Molly.

I am normally not a poodle fan, but my heart just melted each time she looked at me. It's so sad how skiddish she is. When I move close, she is scared and backs away. She obviously was abused and it's sad to see that. But my grandpa brought her to me and put her on my lap, and Molly let me pet her. It was very therapeutic.


Anywho, that is all for now.

3 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Wow, you drove all the way up there today?? Good for you! Glad you're having a good time, and got that stuff straightened out w/ your prof. We gotta get together soon!

Big Mark 243 said...

Wow you and Asleigh get together for real ..? That is soo cool! There are local people who won't meet with me, which is soo I don't know, weird?

I mean, will dish about themselves, will read my crap, but won't get together for coffee at starbucks? I am confused!

That shelter dog is going to be a sweet heart, just you wait and see. And maybe the Prof is sort of copping out, because SHE hasn't done her work, savvy?

Take care and be well!

Myra said...

That professor sounds a bit flaky, actually...but she has the power! Dentists...ugh! Just the whirring of the drill makes my stomach hurt. Dogs from the shelter...just don't know what you're getting. She was probably abused. I had a cat from the shelter, and she used to inhale her food, then throw up. Maybe she was starved.