Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday is not Monday

Hello All,

So today is Sunday, and everything seems to be calm in my neck of the woods. No rush hour traffic. People in my neighborhood are chilling. Kids playing in one yard, a garage sale in another.

I slept in as usual and watched Tough Love. I was also looking forward to watching my favorite manwhore Brett Michaels, but instead there was some other lame reality show that I wasn't interested in. I am sure I will catch Brett Michaels subjecting his whores, I mean women, to more demeaning tasks soon. It's a train wreck that I can't seem to look away from. On the previews it shows him taking all three out to dinner, and during dinner the women aren't talking. They're upset about something and aren't talking. Instead of really trying to make them feel better, he threatens to send them all home if they don't change their attitude. Haha, he really has no concept of making a relationship work. I hope his ass gets dumped after the show. His first contestant did it, and I hope it happens again.

On Tough Love, I am happy that some of the women are starting to find love matches. It's nice to see them work through their issues and find love. A couple of the women, I straight up feel sorry for. Arian is one of them. She acts like a total whore, and it's sad to watch her, because all I really see is pain and a broken heart. I can't wait for next week.

Other than watching TV, I got a chance to practice some of my dance moves. It was fun. I danced with the sword for about an hour. It was a nice workout.

Anywho, I don't really have much else to write about for now. Time to work on my typing skills and looking for a legal job.

No comments: