Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Door Has Closed... Hopefully the Other will Open

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so I moved into my new place on Fri.

But today was the day that I handed in the keys, and dropped my old roommate off at the airport. He's on a flight to Europe right now. It was sad to see him go.

Just 5 months ago I was newly moved in, and blogging about how excited I was to be in my new place.

It's funny how things can change so fast.

In addition to me moving out, school will be over in less than two weeks. My bankruptcy final is this Saturday. I will be thrilled when that is done. I really hope that I pass that class.

I am really curious to see how things will pan out for me this year.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Don't wonder ... know it is going to be the next step in you take in building a life you will look back on as well lived!

Mike said...

Can't wait to hear what happens. You never know with your teacher. She may make you make up your own test since she's so lazy.