Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, March 6, 2009

Burned Out

Hello There My Lovelies,

I really don't have a lot to write except that I feel burned out. I would love to just relax and do nothing for a while. Today I was suppposed to work on moving among other things. Instead I opted to just veg out in front of the TV until I had to go to work.

This is my last weekend at my apartment. I don't have the key yet for my new place, so I do hope that I get it by the time I am completely moved in. Most of my stuff is in storage, and I just plan on bringing as little as possible into the new place. It feels nice that I am not taking a lot with me.

School is business as usual. I've got 3 weeks until finals, and my bankruptcy class continutes to suck hairy balls. The final for that class is 50% of our grade and I hope that I do well. I have been studying more, so we'll see.

Other than that, I've been practicing for my dance performance next Friday. I am looking forward to this year's performance at Rakassah. I am also waiting for my costume to be finished.
Due to everything that's been going on, I haven't put as much effort into practicing as I have in previous years. Last time I danced there was March 2007.

I did the sword routine, choreographed my own routine, and have my own costume made. This time around, I am not dancing with the sword. But I am getting a new skirt. I am happy for that.

Anyway, that is enough banter for now.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

It is okay ... shake that sh*t out and keep your form and get into it.

IMO, around this time, fatigue starts to make a reach for you ... DON'T LET IT!

Come too far to finish weak, you know?