Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lawn Chairs in the Living Room

Hello There My Lovelies,

So my roommate sold the sofa in the living room. So when I came home last night, I saw two lawn chairs in front of the big TV screen in our living room. It was kinda wierd. For sure I thought that he was going to sell the TV first. But I would rather watch TV while sitting on a lawnchair instead of sit on a couch and stare at the walls. The lawn chairs have cupholders in the arm rests for beer, but I just stick the remote in it.

I thought that it was nice that my roommate made the living room as homey as possible by pulling out the chairs, and it was nice that he pulled out a chair for me too, lol. He made his chair comfortable by putting a pillow on the seat and then a pillow on the floor as a foot rest. If I were in the same predicament, I just would've sat on the floor with a blanket. I wouldn't have thought to pull out chairs.

He also sold his bed along with the couch as well. Luckily I still have my bed, and that is because it will be given to the new tenant (his friend taking over his lease). I am enjoying the queen size while I can, because the bed at my new place is a twin size.

I will miss living downtown. I don't know the reason this had to happen, but I hope better things are planned for me ahead. Maybe I am not meant to live there anymore, but that doesn't mean that I want my roommate to have to move across the globe.

On another note, I did get my key for my new place. I am pretty much almost moved in. I think I will spend my first night there on Thursday. I am not taking much stuff there at all.

Today my coworker showed me an application on his computer where you could type in words on the screen, and a voice would repeat it back to you. Let me tell you how entertaining that was. The man's voice was very monitone, and being twisted as I am, I decided to write very dirty things in there. Listening to him repeat it back to us kept me entertained for a couple of hours.

Okay, so that is all for now. I would love to sit here and write more, but I have a bankruptcy project to complete.

1 comment:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Oooh what dirty things did you make the computer man say????!!