Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick of Octomom.............

Hello Again My Lovelies :)

I am so tired of seeing Octomom on television. I can't believe that this shit is even newsworthy. That is what's wrong with this country. I am sure if we all ignored her, she would just go away. Every time I log in on the computer there is some news. Same with the TV, please just make this broad go away !!!! To me she is an insult to women. It's one thing to have a bunch of babies if you can take care of them. That is wonderful. But having a procedure to have more babies when you can barely support the others is outrageous. Especially since she expected the taxpayer to pick up the tab.

People bust their asses to provide their children basic food and clothes without pulling some stupid stunt of having some procedure to have even more children without having the proper means to support them. People that bust their asses and make an honest living are left to struggle, and don't get the assistance they need because attention whores like Octomom get all the attention. And in America, she gets it. I wonder if people in other countries are laughing at us. Of course they are.

What gets my panties in a wad even more, is that people are willing to contribute and help pay for baby clothes or fund a house for her. I may be in the minority, but I believe that she should have had her children taken away, because what she did was clearly stupid, and she wasn't able to provide for the children she had before she got pregnant. She should've been forced to raise those kids by herself or with her family like the rest of the world. Instead we award this chick and she gets a publicist, and free expert care. Glad the publicist left. I am glad that people got so riled up that the publicist quit. I am not for violence and death threats aren't the way to go. But I am glad people complained and the publicist left.

Then she actually fired the expert care because she felt like they were spying on her. I just wanted to tell her to shut up and take the free help, because it's no longer about her, it's now about the babies she clearly is incapable of raising alone. Besides, she got herself into this mess, put on your big girl pants and deal with it. What a dumb bitch.

Okay, so I know by writing this, I am keeping her in the spot light, but fuck it. I've kept quiet for months, and clearly this country can't get enough of this trainwreck so she isn't going anywhere for a while.

I feel better for venting.

4 comments:

LYN said...

amen sista!

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL! I agree with you all the way. But the story is how the media is a part of the problem. Instead of feeding us what we need to know, they give us this 'tiny brain titilations' like this story, to keep us off of the real what's happening.

Jimmy's Journal said...

If there's anyone who ever deserves to be spayed it would be that psycho. Personally, I'd throw in a lobotomy as well.

Jimmy

Myra said...

LOL...leave it to Jimmy to say it every so eloquently!