Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 2, 2009

Long Time, No See !

Hello There My Lovelies,

You know what is nice, is when you hear from someone you haven't heard from in such a long time. Within two days I heard from two people who I haven't seen in ages. First one was Jaime, a girl that I met while I was in Barcelona.

For the first month that I was in Barcelona, I went to a school to learn how to teach English as a Second Language, to get my TEFL certificate. Jaime was in my class and after class her and I along with the other ladies in the class would get together after to have a drink. Out of all the people in my class there, she's the only one I've managed to keep in contact with. She ended up traveling to Japan because her husband was in the military, but now she is back here in the states.

The second person I heard from was my aunt (step dad's sister). The last time I saw her was when my I stayed with her at her house. Back then her children, my step cousins, were kids. Now they are finishing high school and in college. It was nice to hear about how they are doing and to see pictures of them grown up.

Life has been crazy for me as usual. I've been continuing to slowly haul stuff to storage and to my new place. What sucks is watching my roommate pack, because that means that this is all real and that we are really moving out, and that I am really leaving that place. In fact, we'll be out next week, and he'll be out of the country by next weekend. It's interesting to think that just six months ago I was living in my old place, and hadn't even considered moving out. Now 5 months later, I've moved twice.

And my bankruptcy law class still sucks balls. I've been working real hard on that project. And luckily I've made a lot of progress. Now I just need to find time to study for the exam.

And also still on my to do list is to hand in my transcript from my old university to the counselor so that I can apply for graduation.

So that is all for now.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Nothing much to say, other than I am here. Like your picture ... sort of sultry, and tres sexy!