Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Lazy

Hello There My Lovelies,

Ever since school got out, I have been feeling very lazy. I have been sleeping in until noon, and just watching TV. I haven't slept this much in a while, since I have had a very busy schedule while I was in school, especially after I learned I had to move. Now I feel like I can take it easy for a little while.

Now that spring is here, the ducks are back on school campus. It's been nice to see them wading around the water fountain. Sometimes they look at me because they think I may have food. I love watching ducks. Here at work, I've been seeing them wading in the swimming pool around the apartment complex.

I also love bird watching. Sometimes I get to see hummingbirds. They are beautiful. Some of them have beautiful shiny red patches on the breast. They look so fragile and beautiful. Once in a while, while walking I see a dead hummingbird. It's real sad when you see a beautiful bird lying on the concrete, lifeless.

This morning I cleaned my room, and am planning on giving away a lot of stuff to Good Will. I feel like I have a lot of clutter that I just don't want around anymore. I am giving away a lot of the nice clothes that I've kept, but haven't worn much. Things that I've held onto for sentimental reasons, but never wear. Things that were given to my by people that I no longer keep in contact with.

I also spent a majority of the morning watching Law and Order SVU on television all morning. I love that show.

Tomorrow I will be watching Rock of Love with my favorite manwhore Brett Michaels, followed by Tough Love. I always look forward to that. So very entertaining.

3 comments:

Mike said...

LOL. Didn't you just finish school yesterday or the day before? Laziness set in that fast huh? Hey you earned it. Enjoy some relaxation before you get into the work groove.

Myra said...

Its called spring fever...and you have a bad case of it! Take it easy, no worries, and you'll feel better in no time. Of course, by then it will be summer!

Big Mark 243 said...

I am simply going to google that show 'tough love'.

You have worked hard, and when you start to 'decompress' you should let it happen. The things that you must do, will get done. Let the details slip a little, and go enjoy an ice cream sundae or a chocolate thunder from down under! (yeah, I know what you said, but I like Outback anyway!!)