Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 17th

Hi Loves,

So yesterday was August 17th, and there were three birthdays on that day: My brother, my cousin in Austria, and my friend Ashleigh.

My mom took my brother and I out to breakfast this morning. I had a Belgian waffle, which was yummy. It's been a while since I've had waffles.

It was nice to see my brother and talk to my mom, as it has been a while since we've gotten together.

My old man's birthday is next week. I will try and pay him a visit. I need to think of a gift that is creative enough for a person like him.

We have a little bug problem in my house, that seems to be at it's worst in the summer, even though we have air conditioning. I had a bag of almonds on my desk, that I've been eating out of it every morning with no problem.

But last night before I went to bed, I opened the bag, and noticed little insects with wings crawling around. I was mortified. I wonder if I ingested insect eggs the night before, as I did not see the wings earlier. I know, because I looked at the almonds before eating them. I wanted to barf.

Other than that, I am just waiting on my new work schedule. There are some changes going on, and I wish my bosses would just tell me what's up.

Bye for now.............

5 comments:

Mike said...

Well think of it as extra protein in your diet. :)

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

You should be fine! It's not insect eggs you should be worried about, it's when you eat fish in which parasites encyst into their meat.

Glad your fam was able to get together. For your dad, hmm I don't have any clue as to what he'd like, so no gift suggestions from me.

Anonymous said...

You surround yourself with lots of fiery people! (Leo)

Bugs - ewww! If it helps, just know that we inadvertently eat bug parts every single day. What do you think happens to all the bugs at all the factories that process our foods? They just get ground up and added to our nachos! Mike is right - protein!

Frequent Traveler said...

Euwwww to the insencts !

Happy three birthdays :)

Angela said...

It wsa great going out together and enjoy each other's company. Fun times......fun conversations...