Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gangbanger wants to bang you..........





Good Morning My Little Fur Balls,

Look what the alley cat dragged in ! This man is in my area and on the prowl for some kitty !

I have a feeling he was just released from prison and had nowhere to go. Either that, or he is back freeloading off his parents and he had to get a motel room to get laid.

Take a look at the background, it really looks like he is in a motel room. And his dietary choices...... Fritos and soda ! So for your special date with him he may take you to the 7-11 to pick out whatever your heart desires, and if he feels you are relationship material, maybe he'll take you to the all-you-can-eat buffet. Tough times, baby, and all that money he saved while working in prison can only go so far........

I bet you some tranny he paid to blow him took those pictures.

And you probably think I am exaggerating, but I did intern with the Public Defender's Office. He soooooo fits the profile.

Some more details for all you out there that want a piece of this prison meat................ He is 38 years old, has a high school diploma, and is "self-employed". Oh, that and he has children, but not in his care. He didn't say how many kids he has, but I bet he has at least a couple of baby-mamas. Just be sure he buys condoms when he takes you to 7-11 on your date.

Wouldn't you like to see what he has to say ? But bring your earplugs because he feels the need to shout it out.................

I AM A HAPPY FUNNY GUY WITH A BIG HEART AND I LIKE TO TRAVEL AND INTRESTED IN NEW EXPERIANCES IN LIFE IAM VERY OUTGOING AND ATHIETIC AND VERY SEXY

That is all for now.......

Besitos !

9 comments:

LYN said...

PRICELESS....

MindyMom said...

Lol, even before I read it I was thinking that some hooker probably took the pictures! Tranny fits even better.

Danielle said...

Why is he rockin the headphones?

PorkStar said...

hahaha men are ridiculous, I'm telling you.

Chica by the way, can you please come online as soon as you can? I need your assistance with Barcelona.

Danke

Angela said...

Ugh! that's a bit much! This guy is beyond disgusting. I guess, no manslation necessariy for this turd (oooops, I said a bad word! Ten lashes with a wet noodle!)

Diva's Thoughts said...

This post is priceless!!! Hahaha!

LL said...

Yup... "SEXY" is how I'd have described him too...

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Nearly pissed my pants! Probably right about the motel arrangements.

Think he could spring a Laffy Taffy for me?! lol

On Friday, I'm working until 5pm. Do you have it off again? We can do bday celebrations :D

Charmaine said...

No. Noooooooo. If I had a nickle for every loser that contacted me via the internet, I'd be rich.

But you, Senorita, you're beautiful and intelligent. Why do you care what these losers say?

I'm gonna get to the bottom of you. I'm gonna figure you out. Just give me time, kiddo.

Hugs,
Charmaine