Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christ on a pogo stick Woman ! We're not in France !

Hello My Lovelies,

So today I managed to drag my ass to the gym and got in a good work out. I had to take the light rail back to my car.

In the light rail, I hear this obnoxious chatter, and it is two teenage girls and their mother, gabbing really loud in French. French normally sounds nice, but the way they sounded was just outright obnoxious.

The mother was standing there, holding on to the railing, and I noticed that she had armpit hair. You know ladies how sometimes you forget to shave your armpits and get a little stubble ? Well, this was nothing like that. This woman had long armpit hair, as in a little longer and you could almost braid it.

I have heard that French women don't like to shave, but I really thought that was a stereotype of the past.

I had no idea that there was some truth to that !

Someone needs to tell her she is not in France and that she needs to introduce herself to a Venus razor.

5 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Imagine what the downstairs could be. Probably needs to get a weed whacker and some of my shaving lotion!

Shadowdancer said...

Sandra, now you know what the French national flag looks like!

Shadowdancer said...

Oh, BTW... 'French' usually sounds like someone is trying to talk with a mouthful of marbles.

Myra said...

...Ashleigh..."downstairs"...HILARIOUS!! Kinda gross when you think about it!

Jimmy's Journal said...

That's a definite sight to turn one's stomach.

"Downstairs with a weed whacker." Now that's funny!

Jimmy