Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back in Town.......

Hi Kittens !

I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. My brother and I had a nice time at grandma and grandpa's.

My grandma made us a nice beef dish with potatoes, green beans and garlic bread. My grandma is an awesome cook. I ate a lot and happily paid the consequences. I would do it again.

I don't have too much to say right now, but when I do, I will be back here for you to hear about it.

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

I want beef, potatos and green beans.

Dang, I wish I had a grandmother.

Love ya.

Scarlet said...

One more reason not to become a vegetarian...nice beef dishes with potatoes! I'm glad you both had fun! Have a great week!!

Liam said...

We will be here waiting.