Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Road Trip

Good Morning Loves,

Well, I am off to visit my grandparents and my dad along with my brother. Did I mention that I have the best grandparents in the world ? If you do and they are still with you, give them a hug and tell them. I have always admired their kindness towards others and willingness to forgive, as well as their work ethic. Between my mom's mom and my dad's parents, I was taught early on to show kindness towards the homeless and the mentally ill.

I've done a lot of ass deflation techniques in the past week. That will all no doubt go to shit because my grandma always either makes good food or knows who does and gets takeout. Did I mention that she makes the best cookies ? The racoons around her house (she lives close to the woods) eat her cookies. Yeah, my grandma tosses out her cookies to the raccoons, and they are waiting around at 9pm. Or at least that's how it used to be. Her cookies are like an animal version of crack to these little guys and she is like their little dealer.

I am not about to deny myself food at grandma's in the name of a smaller ass. I currently have no social life, and I am taking a sabbatical from dating, so I have a little time. But, next week is a brand new week.

I have a long drive ahead of me, and I didn't get much sleep last night, thanks to cramps from hell. I am sure you all wanted to know that, so I decided that there should be no secrets between us.

You're welcome.


Besitos !

4 comments:

G.G. said...

No secrets! Full disclosure - love it! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy your grandparents and the awesome foods! And don't feel any guilt for it, ok. You are a beautiful and amazing woman!

Frequent Traveler said...

Hope that the cramps are gone today. Ugh, I remember how that feels, and it is NO fun !

Raccoon crack - (lol) :)

Angela said...

Hoffentlich hast Du viel Freude bei Deinen Grosseltern, und geniesse das Essen! Und die Natur! Und die Waschbaeren! Und bitte sei vorsichtig beim Autofahren

Liam said...

It should be against the law to deny yourself food at Granma's