Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey Pretty Girl, I have a pressy for you under my towel...............








Hello Kittens !

So above is another prize in my area on the prowl for some lady meat. Just look at him. Ready to jump your bones at the drop of a towel.

I mean, he is just being honest with his pictures. When it's your birthday, he will take you out for a special dinner at the Hometown Buffet. It's all you can eat, baby, and plus the staff will sing to you ! What more could you want ? Then when he takes you home, he will expect you to put out, because after all he treated you to dinner and got the staff to sing to you..............

Wouldn't you like to hear what he has to say in his profile ?

I am fun loving, sensitive, honest and understanding. I take the time to really listen and put myself in the other person place. I love all types of music, dancing, I also like to cook, Love Rachael Ray. I am adventurous and I like the outdoors, especially camping, fishing, hiking and romantic walks on moon lit nights. I like scary movies, popcorn and cuddling. I am just looking for some one nice, understanding and that enjoys the same. I am an old fashioned romantic type of guy who still believes in being a gentleman.

Any man that says in his profile that he is sensitive, honest, and understanding, and a good listener, and likes long walks while posing with his shirt off is absolutely full of shit.


That is all for now, kitties..................

6 comments:

Frequent Traveler said...

He probably asked a woman to help him write the profile - or laughed with his buddies about how some dumb woman would fall for the most amount of b.s.

Big Mark 243 said...

He looks 'moist'. Man, there are douches and there are douches, but dag, why do you have to be a douche and then look like you are from Central Douche Casting?

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Does he have the latino Jeri Curl going on or what?! That's just disgustin'!

Hometown Buffet?! Aww man, at least spring for Fresh Choice. Remember - no fatties! lol

LL said...

Ash took the words right out of my mouth... All he really needs is a mullet with that jeri curl..

So when are you two going out? ;P

Scarlet said...

What's up with that towel pose?? He likes scary movies, huh? He looks like one!

PorkStar said...

hahahaha oh good lord, the pic in the restaurant is a little beyond pathetic and the one posing, is a little more so... and the curl? wtf is that the fools' hook?