Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bruno and the beach

Hello There My Lovelies,



So Ashleigh and I went to see Bruno. It was definitely entertaining, and we laughed a lot.

But I have to point out that his German sucks balls. Austrians don't even sound remotely close to how he sounded. Not only that, but he didn't even speak German some of the time. Instead what he did, was he took some English words and mangled badly them with a "Austrian" accent so that the audience couldn't tell the difference. Then they included subtitles, so you could spend time focusing on reading the subtitles instead of actually listening to what he was saying. I was definitely disappointed that he mangled the German language so bad. I am sure my family in Austria are peeved.

But he was funny. He was definitely out there, and there were a lot of penis references. And if you know me and my sense of humor, you know that I think that stuff is funny. But Bruno kinda took it a little too far.

But overall, I had fun watching the film. Definitely NOT getting it on DVD though.

Other than that, Ashleigh and I went for a walk on the beach before we saw Bruno. It was nice out, and the water wasn't too cold. What was nice, was that the seals were swimming very close to the shore, and I have never seen that before, as the water is usually very cold when I go to the beach. I enjoyed walking barefoot in the sand and listening to the waves.

Unfortunately, we saw a dead baby seal that washed up while we were walking. It was real sad. It was just a pup, and was obviously hit by a boat, because it was bleeding around the eyes and mouth. I almost cried, as I love baby animals. I know, I know, it's nature and a lot of young are killed by predators or the elements. But that doesn't mean that I want to see it.

Anywho, that is all for now.

Tootles....

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Glad you and Ash had a nice time out.

Scarlet said...

Sorry to hear about that baby seal but seeing the others close to the shore is cool.

Sounds like a good night out, regardless.

Jimmy's Journal said...

I hate to see any injured or dead animal. I realize it's part of life, but I don't handle it well.

Jimmy