Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mistress Senorita's 10

Hello There My Lovelies,





Lately, I've been seeing "My Honest 10" being passed around here in Blogger Land. Basically you tell your readers 10 things about you.





And here are my 10:

1.) I've moved around a lot. I've never lived in the same place for more than 4 years.

2.) I used to get picked on all the time in school up until my junior year of high school. I was a loner and had no friends. I was pigeon-toed, I used to talk with a lisp, wore baggy clothes and no makeup, and had acne as a teen. I corrected the lisp through practice and the acne went away after I turned 18.

3.) I am still pigeon-toed.

4.) I lived in Barcelona for a year after college. I pretty much went there alone, without a plan, and with no working papers. I worked under the table as an English tutor and telemarketer and came back home after a year. I could've married into Spanish citizenship, but I didn't want to get married unless I was in love.

5.) I would love to skydive before I kick the bucket.

6.) I am picky about my sweets. I love chocolate, and ice cream. I don't like things like cheesecake, fruit pastries, or hard candies.

7.) My favorite ice cream is hands down mint chocolate chip.

8.) In April I decided to go on "Dating Detox" for the rest of the year. No dating, and no pressure on myself to snag a man before I turn 30. I used to be scared of being single with no man in sight into my thirties, but now I welcome the possibility and am no longer scared.

9.) In April I also decided I no longer wanted any contact with my exes and other male friends who haven't been good friends. I cut them all out of my life and haven't looked back since. Women always have some guy that they can call up to chat. Most women always have that backup guy. I dumped out all of that have not missed it.

10.) I don't dream of buying a house, I am not saving for a nice car. I dream of traveling, and spending money overseas. I feel there is a huge world outside of the United States, and I want to learn more about it. I just wish I could travel and be adventurous all over again.

1 comment:

LYN said...

GREAT LIST...
BEING BORN AND RAISED IN THE UK I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL VERY CHEAPLY..I HAVE BEEN TO SPAIN MANY TIMES..ITALY...FRANCE...GERMANY..
AND THE CANARY ISLANDS...

I MISS TRAVELING BUT HAVE SEEN A FAIR BIT OF THE STATES SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE...