Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ Memorial Service

Hello Lovelies,

I just got done watching the MJ Memorial Service in LA.

What a beautiful ceremony. I wonder if any celebrity or figure will ever get such a grand send off like Michael Jackson did.

It broke my heart when Paris, MJ's daughter took to the stage and cried that her daddy was the best daddy ever. My heart goes out to his children. The media are pursuing his kids, and I wish that the children would be left out of it. They don't deserved to have the cameras on them while they grieve.

It was nice that for a couple of hours people came together for him, because now the legal battles are just beginning.

Growing up I always wanted to be famous, but watching all this play out on TV makes me happy to not be a public figure.

2 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I think I may one of few Americans that did not watch Michael Jackson's memorial service. I've HEARD snippets and of course the talking heads on their networks, but not really watch it. I'm sure it will repeat throughout the week. I want to smack Al Sharpton for his comments!

Organic Meatbag said...

Was it an open casket funeral? (I am sincerely asking because I didn't see it)... If not, then let the Elvis-like "He's really alive and working as a Shephard in Greece" rumors begin!