Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Half Baked

Hello There Again My Lovelies,

I normally don't buy ice cream to keep in the house, but I did a couple of nights ago. Aunt Flo came to town, and not only was I cramping, but I really craved something sweet or fried. Sometimes the 3 tylenols I take just don't cut it.

I bought Ben and Jerry's Half Baked at the convenience store after work. It's vanilla and chocolate ice cream swirled with brownies and "gobs" of chocolate chip cookie dough.

I was disappointed. I realized that I don't like frozen brownie pieces. I think I would've preferred actual chocolate because it slowly melts in your mouth. But frozen brownie pieces have less flavor, plus they are really hard and it feels like it's breaking in your mouth.

And on to the "gobs" of cookie dough they promised me. What a disappointment !

I really had to dig around for those. They were small little balls of dough that definitely weren't plentiful. That was the biggest let down of all.

I should've just went for the mint and oreo ice cream instead.

5 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

Try Haagen-Dazs French Vanilla topped with Disarrono Amaretto, my love.

Jimmy

PorkStar said...

lmao... awwww.. and aren't you supposed to NOT eat ice cold stuff when A. Flo is in town?

lol... silly

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Aww so sad! Personally, I'm a big fan of Ben and Jerry's "Phish Food"....so dang good!

headbitingprincess said...

mmm mmm Ice Cream therapy is golden !!!

@ Porkstar - wtf are u GD talking bout ??? u arent even a GD woman yo..

Agreed !!! some ice creams are huge disappointment, i too dont care for frozen brownies -

imagine if you'd warmed a brownie up in the mic - topped it wth Hersheys syrup and then threw on a scoop or 3 of the ice cream .. *slurp*

Winivere said...

half bake* ice cream? sounds like raw ice cream. LOL
XX
PS... Glad I don't know your aunt Flo. Yuk! LOL