Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Douchebaggery en espanol.............

Hello There Kittens,

Enough of me talking about myself. Time to get back to business and give you another "manslation".

I am seeing a lot of ads on Craiglist popping up in Spanish. Like the gem below for example.

I don't even know what to say, he even writes like he probably sounds which makes me laugh. He probably doesn't even speak English, but tried his darnest in his pursuit for pussy. The funny part is not only can he not grasp the English language, but his Spanish sucks too. Actually, just as bad as his English in my opinion.

Without further ado, I present to you this...............

Title: hi hola i am mexican men Shocker !

hi i am loocking women horny 18 old 45 old very very horny I no speeky English but I speak with tongue. I very, very bad, oh jes, por favor I am 45, but prefiero the 18 year olds.

ando buscando conpania descreta relacion setu eres manda tu mail y yo te mando el mio secuidan Quieres ver la pinga ? Tengo pelotas como toro. Te mando por correo o por movil.

That is all for now.

Thank you

Gracias

4 comments:

Scarlet said...

You have me ROTFLMAO over here! OMG!!

"Tengo pelotas como toro..."

Where do you come up with this stuff??

You should have your own newspaper column, right next to the personals. ;)

Big Mark 243 said...

Scarlet has given you a seed ... were I you, I would try to plant it!! I am sure that you could get someone, a magazine or a one of the revenue blogs to to pay you for what you are doing for free!

Mark said...

Funny stuff!

headbitingprincess said...

and now for my horrific espanol


que es tan ridículamente divertido i cayó de mi silla gracias Señorita


muah !