Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Survey Whore is back !!

Hello There Kittens,

Winiviere did a survey, and as she predicted, I would be one of the ones to complete it. My responses are below

What is your salad dressing of choice? Olive oil
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Red Lobster
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Korean bbq ribs
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Green onions and chicken
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have? Red
Do you have a laptop? Yes
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Boxes from storage
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not yet, and I hope it never happens
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Eva
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? One
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Xmas eve last year
Last person you talked to on the phone? My boss
Last person you hugged? I don't even remember
Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
Favorite day of the week? Friday
Month? November
Missing someone? No
Mood? Chilling out
What are you listening to? Me typing this
Watching? Nothing
Worrying about? My job in a couple of months
First place you went this morning? Starbucks to pump caffeine into my bloodstream
What's the last movie you saw? I think Grease
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Yes
Do you always answer your phone? Not if I don't hear it
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't. I like mine.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Don't go to Sonic
Do you own a digital camera? Yes
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes as a kid, I had goldfish, the ones with the big eyes. I remember Squirt and Tiger Lily.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Oh, I dunno, a hunky man ?
Can you do push ups? Yes
Can you do a chin up? Not a chance
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little bit of both
Do you have any saved texts? Yes
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, let's just say that I am lucky to even be alive
Do you have an accent? When I speak Spanish or German I do
What is the last song to make you tear up? I don't remember, I think At Last by Etta James
Plans tonight? Working
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, especially in 2007
Name 3 things you bought yesterday. The last three things I remember buying are pizza, Asian ricecakes and gas for my car
Have you ever been given roses? Yes
Current hate right now? Don't want to talk about it
Met someone who changed your life? Yes
How did you bring in the New Year? With my Mama Cita Ashleigh. We went ice skating, ate junkfood, watched chick flicks and shouted at the neighbors across from our balcony.
Name 3 people who might complete this? My Mama Cita Ashleigh
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes, I would go back to the 1940s
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes, well it was a year
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Never had tattooes, piercings are gone
Does anyone love you? Yes
What songs do you sing in the shower? Not a chance, my roommates have guests over a lot
Ever had someone sing to you? Yes, he was a flamenco artist
Do you like to cuddle? Yes
Have you held hands with anyone today? Negative
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Ashleigh
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Classical music, that is all my mom ever played
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? No
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? A little bit of both
Do you like pulpy orange juice? No, I like it smooth
What is something your friends make fun of you for? My sense of humor, or my choice in men
Have you ever ridden an elephant? No
Do you like to play Scrabble? I love Scrabble
What are you saving your money up for right now? Pay off the rest of my bills and an emergency cash fund
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Last year
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Getting off work
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Who on earth is calling me this early ?

4 comments:

Frequent Traveler said...

p.s. Senorita,
would you consider inviting me to let me read your other blog ? I understand if the answer is no -

Angela said...

Ah, what would I do without your surveys? I would have to get a TV yet, lol.

headbitingprincess said...

LMAo - luv the survey ! !

Scarlet said...

I would love to hear more about that flamenco artist. Wow!