Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Once you go Persian there is no other version, Baby !! ;)




Hey Ladies,
would you wanna go to bed with this and then have to look at this every morning ?? I didn't think so...........
What if this man told you that he is athletic and above average ? What would you say to that ? Especially after he posted his pictures ? To his credit, he did post his pictures though so I will give credit where it is due.
This guy is a little extra special because he included two different ads within a couple of hours. Both pictures from each ad are above, and both ads he typed are below.
Anywho, his ads are pasted below, and I will include my "manslations" in bold.
Please note that my writing looks smooshed together because I have pictures included. Whenever I include pictures in an entry, I can't properly space out my paragraphs. Therefore to differentiate between the two ads, I used different fonts for each of them.
Title:~*~*~ Glamorous, Nice, Attractive, BIG & BUSTY Lady Sought Only classy women with big boobies ~*~*~
Hello and thank you for your interest Salam. I am looking for quality friendship, intimacy and partnership with a sincere full-figured, curvy, plus-sized, thick, voluptuous, BBW, large, or fat that's right, I just referred to some women as fat LADY who has a sophisticated taste I wanna show you some of my Persian spices and easygoing personality. Overall, she is wise, trustworthy, caring, strong, educated, and gentle I wanna rough her up a little LADY-FRIEND WITH STYLE AND SUBSTANCE she can look past my double chin. It has always been easier for me to have quality and satisfying relationship with a large woman rather than a petite one. I know what I am looking for and know how to APPERICIATE a beautiful brainy woman with PROPORTIONATE body Not only can I not spell, but I can't tell the difference between proportionate and fat. Quality and quantity - wise I am above the average Joe on CL and have athletic body hahahahaha.. I am a 5’.8” tall and weight about 210 No I don't. I am attractive my mom loves my face, neat, clean-cut if you can look past my unkempt hair, friendly, honest not really, responsible, educated, thoughtful, positive, kind, and sensitive PERSIAN-BORN WE GET IT. I am spiritual and believe in Karma If you bang me, you'll have good karma too. I do not drink nor smoke.
After he posted this, this gem decided to make another appearance in all his Persian glory:
Title:~*~*~ Holy and Sophisticated Lady Sought for Earthy Pleasures ~*~*~ I wanna bang a virgin
I am 54 attractive, neat not my eyebrows, clean-cut, wise I have grey hair, well educated, responsible, kind, friendly, spiritual, and PERSIAN POINT TAKEN. I would like to find a well-groomed please wax your naughty bits, SINCERE look past my double chin and bushy eyebrows and ethical lady with good KARMA I can't bang a woman with bad karma going around for a meaningful friendship and more. Please, replay with a detail email and if possible a recent picture and give me English pointers. Thank you. Merci

8 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

His insistence on proving that he like large women borders on a fetish. Either that, or he wants to make her a house slave ...

Scarlet said...

"I want to bang a version!" You crack me up. The other one that had me rolling was "If you bang me, you'll have karma, too!" OMG!

He can really sweep a girl off her feet! lol

Scarlet said...

PS - That should've read "virgin!" ;)

PorkStar said...

If he's athletic and attractive, then I'm an Adonis in comparison to him.

Lord have mercy with these fucking losers.

Organic Meatbag said...

Ahhhhh, the lure of the feral Persian Manimal!! Can you not resist it? Of course you cannot! Submit to my spices!
Hehehehe....

MindyMom said...

So many frogs...

Where are the princes?

Angela said...

Just when I think it couldn't possibly get any funnier, it does!

As always, thanks for a good belly laugh!

Have a great day!

Angela said...

to Scarlet, I totally liked your "mistake" of saying "I want to bang a version" and it completely made me roll on the floor - I had thought you were faking his accent....

Anyhow, thanks for the (unintended) laugh...